- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3414 Starway Dr, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 2,169 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1978 for $51,950
- Parking: 728 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,169 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: B0157S E00035
- Zillow Home ID: 42300574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3414 Starway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.8% greater than in Bartlett, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 6234 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$157K532,222
- 3430 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$116K322,304
- 3434 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$94K321,745
- 3413 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$132K421,928
- 6229 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$160K322,296
- 6242 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$131K321,740
- 3421 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$148K322,065
- 3405 Starway Dr Bartlett, TN$127K321,788
- 6221 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$157K322,222
- 6237 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$134K321,540
- 3438 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$128K32.51,718
- 3429 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$156K432,056
- 6215 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$107K321,400
- 3442 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$121K421,782
- 6250 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$91K321,559
- 6245 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$120K321,432
- 3437 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$122K321,500
- 3435 Morning Light Dr Memphis, TN$135K321,810
- 3442 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$119K321,508
- 3412 Venson Dr Memphis, TN$158K321,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292