- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 130 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,680 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 533225
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Zoning \ R4, Land Use \ Subdivided, Roof \ Shingle, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Special Notes \ None, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type \ RS, Style \ 1 Story, Construction \ Brick, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Vacant Property Y\N \ Yes, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Landscape \ Front, Windows And Treatments \ Bars W Release, Finance Considered \ VA, Windows And Treatments \ Single Pane, Windows And Treatments \ Mini Blinds, Interior Features \ LR DR Combo, Finance Considered \ Owner, Interior Features \ Alarm System, Construction \ Block, Interior Features \ 2+ MBR, Interior Features \ Foyer
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 945 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M79499903006700
- Zillow Home ID: 27446323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts El Paso home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso Metro as a whole. Among El Paso homes, this home is 25.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
|3420 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$80K||--||1||1,269|
|3404 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$68K||--||1||945|
|3412 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$75K||--||1||1,081|
|3426 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$84K||3||1.5||1|
|3417 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$87K||3||2||1,242|
|3425 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$96K||--||2||1,831|
|3413 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$84K||--||1||1,347|
|3428 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$130K||6||3||2,418|
|3427 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$127K||--||1||2,373|
|3417 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$74K||2||1||1,223|
|3409 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$94K||--||1||1,638|
|3402 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$96K||4||2||1,688|
|3421 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$65K||--||1||767|
|3413 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$73K||--||2||1,166|
|3427 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$85K||--||1||1,228|
|3409 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$77K||2||2||1,321|
|3429 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$106K||3||3||1,752|
|3405 Monroe Ave El Paso, TX||$83K||--||2||1,319|
|3400 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$71K||--||1||945|
|3431 Van Buren Ave El Paso, TX||$89K||--||1||1,413|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!