- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3415 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 1 bath, 1,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,170 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $178,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Parcel #: 0226305031000
- Zillow Home ID: 13305927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3415 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Five Points market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Denver, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 3417 Lawrence St Denver, CO$270K22900
- 3425 Lawrence St Denver, CO$257K211,031
- 3431 Lawrence St Denver, CO$209K21942
- 3418 Larimer St Denver, CO$401K4--1,386
- 3420 Larimer St Denver, CO$212K21752
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 104 Denver, CO$450K32.52,191
- 3402 Larimer St UNIT 101 Denver, CO$429K31.51,643
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 103 Denver, CO$468K342,191
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 106 Denver, CO$454K33.51,726
- 3402 Larimer St UNIT 102 Denver, CO$425K331,638
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 102 Denver, CO$445K32.52,140
- 3402 Larimer St UNIT 103 Denver, CO$406K32.51,638
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 105 Denver, CO$495K342,191
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 101 Denver, CO$533K442,767
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 107 Denver, CO$417K321,638
- 3400 Larimer St UNIT 108 Denver, CO$414K33.51,638
- 3435 Lawrence St Denver, CO$175K11945
- 3361 Lawrence St Denver, CO$291K321,614
- 3443 Lawrence St Denver, CO$290K42849
- 1190 34th St Denver, CO$178K11550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292