3415 Priscilla Ave, Parma, OH 441343 beds, 1 bath, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $67,500
- Price/sqft: $42
- Finished basement, 532 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 44621090
- Zillow Home ID: 33558597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3415 Priscilla Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% lower than in Parma, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 3419 Priscilla Ave Cleveland, OH$85K31.51,064
- 3411 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$90K311,064
- 3423 Priscilla Ave Cleveland, OH$79K21792
- 3405 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$92K321,064
- 3428 Dellwood Dr Parma, OH$69K311,271
- 3432 Dellwood Dr Parma, OH$68K41900
- 3408 Dellwood Dr Cleveland, OH$122K31.51,092
- 3414 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$97K31.51,344
- 3410 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$108K311,344
- 3418 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$81K311,064
- Dellwood Dr Parma, OH--------
- 3329 Priscilla Ave Cleveland, OH$77K311,064
- 3427 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$125K31.51,395
- 3402 Dellwood Dr Cleveland, OH$85K31.51,064
- 3436 Dellwood Dr Parma, OH$93K321,596
- 3406 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$102K31.51,176
- 3422 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$87K311,064
- 3326 Dellwood Dr Parma, OH$91K311,004
- 3426 Priscilla Ave Parma, OH$103K311,512
- 3440 Dellwood Dr Cleveland, OH$85K311,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!