3416 28th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 3 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 270 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 820 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 1425039012
- Zillow Home ID: 48731130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3416 28th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3418 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.26M33.52,870
- 3410 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$631K422,700
- 3422 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$588K31.51,640
- 3402 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$609K41.52,170
- 2712 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$782K52.52,450
- 3409 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$680K311,480
- 3252 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$860K423,110
- 3403 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$770K322,470
- 3246 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$757K32.52,260
- 3411 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$663K41.751,780
- 3407 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.1M543,140
- 3417 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$656K41.51,860
- 3253 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$864K42.53,060
- 3403 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$437K21950
- 3421 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$718K432,720
- 3249 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$740K422,460
- 3242 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$672K221,940
- 3245 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$490K31.51,510
- 3501 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$693K321,650
- 3255 28th Ave W Seattle, WA$852K21.83,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.