3416 E Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 1 bath, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 40 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 144 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: BA8317513
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- exposed brick in spare bedroom and crown molding in master bedroom and in the office/nursery room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6274 009
- Zillow Home ID: 36564152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3416 E Baltimore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baltimore Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 317.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baltimore Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baltimore Highlands home values.
- 3414 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$73K--11,366
- 3418 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$142K321,400
- 3412 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$75K--11,456
- 3420 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$75K--21,366
- 3422 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$51K--11,366
- 3410 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$97K321,496
- 3424 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$49K321,506
- 3408 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$160K--21,516
- 3407 Noble St Baltimore, MD$99K--11,040
- 3409 Noble St Baltimore, MD$80K--11,040
- 3405 Noble St Baltimore, MD$110K311,040
- 3411 Noble St Baltimore, MD$113K--11,040
- 3403 Noble St Baltimore, MD$102K311,040
- 3426 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$67K--11,366
- 3413 Noble St Baltimore, MD$80K--11,040
- 3406 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$166K--2.51,516
- 3401 Noble St Baltimore, MD$47K211,235
- 3415 Noble St Baltimore, MD$109K--11,040
- 3404 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$132K32--
- 3428 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$78K--21,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!