- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,556 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $157,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 814257
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 538 sqft
- Construction \ Brick, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Interior Features \ Masonry Fireplace, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, State\Province \ VA, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Basement \ Walkout - Full, Exterior Features \ Deck, Residential Type \ Detached, Water Description \ Public Water, Appliances \ Disposer, Appliances \ Cook Top, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Water Class \ N\A, Construction \ Vinyl, Floors \ Slate, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Style \ Colonial, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 5030104
- Zillow Home ID: 49669479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24018 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24018 homes, this home is 28.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.9% less than in Roanoke, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
|3426 Grandin Rd Roanoke, VA||$170K||3||--||1,439|
|3406 Grandin Rd Roanoke, VA||$205K||4||--||2,043|
|3413 Overbrook Dr Roanoke, VA||$246K||4||--||2,429|
|3421 Overbrook Dr Roanoke, VA||$185K||3||--||1,712|
|3405 Overbrook Dr Roanoke, VA||$209K||4||--||1,407|
|3436 Grandin Rd Roanoke, VA||$158K||4||--||1,295|
|3415 Grandin Rd SW Roanoke, VA||$188K||3||--||1,918|
|3425 Grandin Rd SW Roanoke, VA||$222K||4||--||2,300|
|3431 Overbrook Dr Roanoke, VA||$199K||3||3||1,904|
|3405 Grandin Rd SW Roanoke, VA||$189K||3||--||2,170|
|3446 Grandin Rd Roanoke, VA||$162K||4||--||1,274|
|3435 Grandin Rd SW Roanoke, VA||$180K||3||2||1,744|
|3441 Overbrook Dr Roanoke, VA||$222K||3||--||1,782|
|3460 Grandin Rd Roanoke, VA||$158K||4||2||1,435|
|3451 Overbrook Dr Roanoke, VA||$265K||4||3||2,816|
|2323 Barnhill Ln SW Roanoke, VA||$178K||4||--||1,814|
|2333 Barnhill Ln SW Roanoke, VA||$182K||3||--||1,328|
|3420 Overbrook Dr SW Roanoke, VA||$265K||3||2.5||3,306|
|3430 Overbrook Dr SW Roanoke, VA||$191K||4||3||1,599|
|3343 Barnhill Ln SW Roanoke, VA||$184K||3||--||1,960|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!