- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3416 Mount Armour Ct, San Diego, CA 921114 beds, 2 baths, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The people in the neighborhood are really nice - they look out for each other (without being nosy). There are young families and grandparents and/ everything in between. The neighborhood is pretty great and Holmes elementary school is terrific. Lots of people are fixing up their houses, making this feel like the Clairemont of the "old days".
- Lot: 6,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Canyon lot, nice view, canyon breezes. Great neighborhood.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4196202400
- Zillow Home ID: 16915524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3416 Mount Armour Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clairemont Mesa West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% lower than in San Diego, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Clairemont Mesa West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clairemont Mesa West home values.
- 3426 Mount Armour Ct San Diego, CA$488K321,222
- 3406 Mount Armour Ct San Diego, CA$516K321,428
- 4833 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$522K321,484
- 5220 Mount Ariane Ter San Diego, CA$643K52.52,140
- 3409 Mount Armour Ct San Diego, CA$465K311,103
- 4825 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$535K321,548
- 3390 Mount Ariane Dr San Diego, CA$636K52.52,140
- 3429 Mount Armour Ct San Diego, CA$533K521,609
- 4851 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$518K32.51,425
- 3419 Mount Armour Ct San Diego, CA$565K421,744
- 4817 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$431K311,018
- 3408 Mount Ariane Dr San Diego, CA$546K421,596
- 4859 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$535K421,746
- 5210 Mount Ariane Ter San Diego, CA$659K52.52,259
- 4809 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$540K421,582
- 3416 Mount Ariane Dr San Diego, CA$613K532,142
- 3380 Mount Ariane Dr San Diego, CA$659K52.52,259
- 4867 Mount Armour Dr San Diego, CA$549K421,687
- 5230 Mount Ariane Ter San Diego, CA$570K42.51,876
- 3424 Mount Ariane Dr San Diego, CA$670K52.52,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!