- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 105 days on Zillow
- Views: 585 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $32,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 277411
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl\Trpl Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, Garages \ 3, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Only, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Water-City, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Elec Stove, CommunityAmenities \ Lake\Pond, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, Style \ Traditional, Utilities \ Cable TV, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, Utilities \ Sewer-City, New Construction Y\N \ Yes, CommunityAmenities \ Walking\Bike Trails, Home Warranty Type \ Builder Provided
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,393 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0144459
- Zillow Home ID: 83073580
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $52-348K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is 126.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|3412 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|3420 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$175K||3||2||1,701|
|3499 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3424 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$208K||4||2||2,038|
|3408 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$214K||3||2||2,066|
|3498 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3110 Wood Valley Rd Norman, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|3409 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$218K||4||2||2,223|
|3404 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$177K||3||2||1,701|
|3405 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$201K||4||2||1,905|
|2398 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2398 36TH Ave SE Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3333 Wood Valley Rd Norman, OK||--||4||3||2,256|
|3400 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|3320 Valley Mdws Norman, OK||$266K||4||3||2,464|
|3401 Valley Holw Norman, OK||$197K||3||2||1,903|
|3329 Wood Valley Rd Norman, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|3324 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3325 Valley Holw Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|3316 Valley Mdws Norman, OK||$226K||4||2.5||2,269|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!