- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3417 Nebraska Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631184 beds, 4 baths, 2,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,478 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1916
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 15760002700
- Zillow Home ID: 2942778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3417 Nebraska Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gravois Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.9% higher than in Saint Louis, and 349.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gravois Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3419 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K322,156
- 3415 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K--22,310
- 3423 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--22,156
- 3425 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--22,156
- 3429 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$63KStudio--2,550
- 3431 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K21779
- 2902 Cherokee St Saint Louis, MO$157K----7,112
- 2908 Cherokee St Saint Louis, MO$43K--21,616
- 3433 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--21,900
- 2912 Cherokee St Saint Louis, MO$61K--11,054
- 2900 Cherokee St Saint Louis, MO$145K--15,146
- 2900 Cherokee St # B Saint Louis, MO$68K11650
- 2900 Cherokee St # E Saint Louis, MO$75K211,600
- 2914 Cherokee St Saint Louis, MO$54K11909
- 3437 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--22,128
- 3418 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$34K21.51,776
- 3420 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K--21,520
- 2916 Cherokee St Saint Louis, MO$65K--23,455
- 3422 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K--1.53,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!