- Lot: 1.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 86 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,678 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $27,500,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- MLS #: 5393416
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space, 672 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Exterior Features \ Water Feature, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Location \ In Master Bedroom, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Equipment \ Trash Compactor, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Carport, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Slate, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 8,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 17 0141 LL147
- Zillow Home ID: 35907360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.9-5.08M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tuxedo Park home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Tuxedo Park homes, this home is 88% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tuxedo Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% less than in Atlanta, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tuxedo Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tuxedo Park home values.
|3407 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$6.13M||6||7||8,297|
|3425 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$6.71M||8||9||9,836|
|3590 Tuxedo Park NW Atlanta, GA||$1.44M||3||4.5||3,335|
|3403 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||--||Studio||--||3,256|
|3400 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.13M||4||3.5||5,758|
|3586 Tuxedo Park NW Atlanta, GA||$1.79M||4||3.5||4,250|
|3494 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.23M||5||5||5,538|
|3420 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.16M||5||6||6,656|
|3391 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.68M||3||4||3,194|
|3576 Tuxedo Park NW Atlanta, GA||$2.43M||7||--||10,000|
|3587 Tuxedo Park NW Atlanta, GA||$2.24M||4||8||7,278|
|3439 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.11M||1||5||5,727|
|3461 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.93M||3||3.5||4,873|
|3430 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$3.18M||4||5||5,715|
|3475 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$4.44M||6||6||6,386|
|3537 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.85M||6||5.5||7,081|
|3452 Woodhaven Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.45M||4||6||3,290|
|3495 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$3.13M||6||5||7,335|
|3571 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.95M||5||5||6,290|
|541 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$5.49M||6||8||12,060|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.