3418 Bodelva Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462283 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,905 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 21297656
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,905 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 490617133102000600
- Zillow Home ID: 79616514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3418 Bodelva Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
- 3412 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3424 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- Common Area #7 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3419 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K32.51,952
- 3413 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$130K32.51,988
- 3425 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$92K321,235
- 3417 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3430 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN$130K33.52,187
- 3406 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3423 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3411 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3407 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$136K32.51,885
- 3431 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$139K32.52,203
- Common Area #23 Indianapolis, IN--------
- Common Area #10 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3429 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN$117K321,215
- 3405 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3436 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K32.51,618
- 3422 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$139K322,176
- 3416 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$141K32.52,201
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292