3418 Wellington Rd, Pensacola, FL 325043 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 393 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 448000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 101S291000031017
- Zillow Home ID: 44635204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3418 Wellington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% less than in Pensacola, and 25.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32504 home values.
- 3428 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$126K--21,442
- 3408 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$102K321,400
- 3123 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$90K311,004
- 3135 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$114K--1.51,455
- 3440 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$95K--1.51,161
- 3111 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$80K--1.51,054
- 3147 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$64K--11,396
- 3419 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$76K--21,103
- 3407 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$83K31.51,360
- Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$69K--21,564
- 3429 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$113K--11,678
- 3452 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$72K--21,349
- 3159 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$81K--21,068
- 3443 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$104K--11,371
- 3374 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$110K--21,170
- 6010 Forest Glen Dr Pensacola, FL$102K321,156
- 3395 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$65K--21,451
- 3460 Wellington Rd Pensacola, FL$67K311,032
- 3171 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$55K321,447
- 3051 Creighton Rd Pensacola, FL$65K--21,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292