3419 Meadow Ave N, Renton, WA 980564 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $461,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 790 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Jatoba Hardwoods, custom cabintry and built-ins.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3342103156
- Zillow Home ID: 70580644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3419 Meadow Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kennydale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.4% less than in Renton, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kennydale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Renton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kennydale home values.
- 3503 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$242K31830
- 3413 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$340K311,320
- 3407 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$481K31.51,900
- 3509 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$286K311,330
- 1426 N 34th St Renton, WA$423K41.752,160
- 1433 N 36th St Renton, WA$311K42.252,540
- 3411 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$536K42.52,620
- 3515 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$353K31.751,260
- 1420 N 34th St Renton, WA$370K31.751,450
- 1414 N 34th St Renton, WA$356K321,540
- 1429 N 36th St Renton, WA$398K31.51,540
- 1501 N 36th St Renton, WA$546K42.52,650
- 1507 N 36th St Renton, WA$515K532,430
- 1425 N 36th St Renton, WA$549K41.52,250
- 1408 N 34th St Renton, WA$351K211,590
- 3319 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$428K422,170
- 1419 N 36th St Renton, WA$390K211,460
- 1316 N 34th St Renton, WA$454K311,250
- 1320 N 34th St Renton, WA$674K31.752,220
- 3313 Meadow Ave N Renton, WA$420K52.752,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.