- Lot: 3,092 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 111 days on Zillow
- Views: 363 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 15000371
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Building Desc \ Flat\Shotgun\Ext Ent, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Fixed Expenses \ Insurance, Fixed Expenses \ Taxes, Heating \ Forced Air, Heat Source \ Gas, Operating Expenses \ Maintenance, Parking Description \ On Street Parking, Property Type \ Multi-Family 2-4, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Type of Units \ 2-Family, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Parking Description \ Off Street, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenancy Type \ Month To Month, Appliances_Some \ Some Refrigerator(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Range Oven(s), Fixed Expenses \ Sewer, Fixed Expenses \ Trash Removal, Fixed Expenses \ Water, Appliances_Some \ Some Fireplace(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Shower Bath(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Smoke\Alarm Det, Appliances_Some \ Some Storm Doors, Appliances_Some \ Some Storm Windows, Appliances_Some \ Some Window Treatmnt, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Miscellaneous \ Fencing, Operating Expenses \ Fixed Expenses, Propane Tank \ None, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Appliances_Some \ Some Wall to Wall Cp, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Facl-Private, Miscellaneous \ Storage Room Avail, SPDC \ Renovated, SchoolDistrict \ St. Louis City, Special Listing Conditions \ None
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 25940003000
- Zillow Home ID: 2951277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dutchtown home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Dutchtown homes, this home is 33.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 49.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 564.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
|3423 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$73K||4||2||2,200|
|3417 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$49K||2||1||1,100|
|3425 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$46K||--||1||733|
|3411 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$47K||--||1||1,080|
|3427 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||1,129|
|3429 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||--||1||783|
|3409 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||--||1||1,275|
|3414 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$141K||6||4||4,932|
|3422 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$83K||--||2||2,698|
|3412 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$46K||2||1||1,361|
|3431 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$46K||--||1||820|
|3426 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$78K||Studio||--||2,550|
|3407 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$48K||--||1||1,275|
|3410 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$46K||--||1||1,166|
|3418 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$50K||--||2||1,104|
|3420 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$73K||--||2||2,200|
|3432 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$55K||--||1||987|
|3408 Osage St Saint Louis, MO||$51K||2||2||1,166|
|3422 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$81K||4||2||2,200|
|3412 Montana St Saint Louis, MO||$47K||3||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!