3419 Winnebago St, Saint Louis, MO 63118Studio, 2,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,136 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: 14013033
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 16120003900
- Zillow Home ID: 2943529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3419 Winnebago Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gravois Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.9% greater than in Saint Louis, and 349.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gravois Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3417 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$45K21650
- 3423 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$98K--22,586
- 3415 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$88K--22,072
- 3425 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$80K--22,586
- 3411 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$74K--22,760
- 3644 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO$43K--22,022
- 3409 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$74KStudio--2,112
- 3642 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--22,240
- 3407 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO--111,900
- 3640 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--22,146
- 3636 Tennessee Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$66K211,100
- 3636 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO$93K212,256
- 3403 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$81K--22,592
- 3435 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$56K--21,976
- 3416 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$71K--11,514
- 3420 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$58K--11,238
- 3414 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$50K--22,130
- 3424 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$81K3--1,690
- 3412 Winnebago St Saint Louis, MO$44K211,100
- 3634 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K422,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.