342 29th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121
Sold on 11/7/13: $1,760,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4.5 baths
- Single Family:3,522 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1915
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $1,760,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow123
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1405 040
- Room Count11
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15090780
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,757,354||$1.53M – $2.00M||+$23,542||$498||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,748/mo||$2.6K – $7.6K/mo||+$27||$1.35||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Central Richmond home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Richmond homes, this home is valued 66% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in San Francisco, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 342 29th Avenue
- 338 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.91M----4,000
- 346 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$946K21.01,659
- 348 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$937K21.01,659
- 334 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$998K--1.01,220
- 350-352 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M--2.03,318
- 332 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M41.01,168
- 354-356 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M--2.03,318
- 326 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--1.01,466
- 358-360 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.65M44.03,318
- 322 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$947K32.51,488
- 362-364 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.37M--2.03,318
- 318-320 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.77M67.03,483
- 366-368 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.37M--2.03,318
- 347-349 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.41M--2.03,280
- 335 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$974K21.01,584
- 351-353 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.64M--3.03,644
- 331-333 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.36M--3.02,388
- 355-357 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38M--2.03,280
- 370 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$881K21.51,528
- 372 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$992K32.51,891
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005