342-344 Hawthorne Ave, Newark, NJ 071123 beds, 1 bath, 4,860 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
MIXED USE BUILDING FEATURES 4 APTS/2 STORES. BUILDING VACANT EXCEPT BARBERSHOP, REPAIRS STARTED NEEDS COMPLETION, FEATURES OFF-STREET PARKING, PUBLIC UTILITIES, UNFINISHED BASEMENT, VINYL WINDOWS, 2BR'S/1BATH IN EACH APT. SUBJECT IS CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, EMPLOYMENT CENTERS, SHOPPING CENTERS, SCHOOLS AND MAJOR HIGHWAYS. BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY INSPECTIONS, PROOF OF FUNDS REQUIRED WITH ALL OFFERS.
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2122158566
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 342-344 Hawthorne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Clinton Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% greater than in Newark, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Clinton Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Clinton Hill home values.
- 22 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$143K42999
- 24 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$215K----3,228
- 20 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$175K522,796
- 26-28 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$169K----3,212
- 14-18 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$262K213,208
- 30 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$261K----3,176
- 27 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$175K----2,913
- 29 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$213K----3,163
- 23-25 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$151K----2,632
- 31-33 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$186K----2,917
- 12 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$192K----2,666
- 21 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$179K----3,014
- 32-34 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$257K----3,121
- 35 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$202K----3,183
- 19 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$138K112,666
- 36 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$147K----2,492
- 21-23 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$136K----1,334
- 10 Goodwin Ave Newark, NJ$283K853,264
- 17 Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$151K----2,840
- Schuyler Ave Newark, NJ$202K----3,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292