342 NE 56th St, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 1 bath, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Partial basement, 920 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3856904705
- Zillow Home ID: 48898584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 342 Ne 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 346 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$468K211,280
- 336 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$535K31.51,400
- 341 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$641K41.752,110
- 345 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$451K211,220
- 350 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$610K321,510
- 332 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$668K312,280
- 337 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$543K311,580
- 349 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$422K211,070
- 343 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$625K422,280
- 353 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$451K321,620
- 347 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$453K211,000
- 328 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$453K411,430
- 337 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$639K31.751,950
- 331 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$557K321,400
- 354 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$743K72.752,980
- 5607 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$674K62.52,620
- 353 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$440K311,000
- 5611 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$448K211,140
- 324 NE 56th St Seattle, WA$468K321,769
- 5519 5th Ave NE Seattle, WA$387K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!