342 NW 52nd St, Seattle, WA 98107Studio, 2,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $572,500
- Price/sqft: $218
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Partial basement, 1270 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 0475000785
- Zillow Home ID: 48673502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 342 Nw 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% less than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Ballard home values.
- 336 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$576K31.752,300
- 346 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$457K311,030
- 341 NW 53rd St Seattle, WA$585K321,840
- 347 NW 53rd St Seattle, WA$622K32.51,730
- 331 NW 53rd St Seattle, WA$807K833,180
- 330 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$537K411,420
- 352 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$413K321,250
- 349 NW 53rd St Seattle, WA$578K421,800
- 337 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$645K312,080
- 327 NW 53rd St Seattle, WA$618K321,440
- 335 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$501K311,420
- 341 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$698K432,020
- 327 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$535K21.51,230
- 5212 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$573K31.751,500
- 326 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$586K311,840
- 354 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$801K633,090
- 347 NW 52nd St Seattle, WA$448K311,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292