3420 Highlawn Ter, Fort Worth, TX 761333 beds, 2 baths, 1,013 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2003
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 1 space, 231 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,013 sqft
- Parcel #: 02867087
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 29110684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3420 Highlawn Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.6% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 156.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76133 home values.
- 3416 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$72K311,013
- 3424 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$88K321,013
- 3421 Meadowmoor St # A Fort Worth, TX$136K442,047
- 3421 Meadowmoor St Fort Worth, TX$91K422,087
- 3425 Meadowmoor St Fort Worth, TX$99K442,087
- 3417 Meadowmoor St Fort Worth, TX$104K321,481
- 3412 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$63K321,013
- 3421 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$83K311,195
- 3417 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$78K321,013
- 3425 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$78K321,013
- 3413 Meadowmoor St Fort Worth, TX$90K321,243
- 3408 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$76K421,244
- 3413 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$88K321,244
- 3409 Meadowmoor St Fort Worth, TX$91K322,110
- 3409 Highlawn Ter Fort Worth, TX$77K321,013
- 3418 Meadowmoor St Fort Worth, TX$77K221,840
- 3422 Green Ridge St Fort Worth, TX$49K21874
- 3420 Green Ridge St Fort Worth, TX$49K211,400
- 3418 Green Ridge St Fort Worth, TX$47K221,104
- 3424 Green Ridge St Fort Worth, TX$45K21904
Nearby Schools in Fort Worth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.