3420 Osmond St, Philadelphia, PA 191292 beds, 1 bath, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 382212500
- Zillow Home ID: 10382740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3420 Osmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Falls market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% less than in Philadelphia, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Falls home values.
- 3418 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$167K21896
- 3422 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$207K22.5896
- 3424 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$169K21896
- 3416 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$148K21896
- 3426 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$144K21896
- 3414 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$155K21896
- 3412 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$168K21896
- 3428 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$146K21896
- 3430 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$147K21896
- 3419 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$171K21896
- 3410 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$166K21896
- 3417 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$155K21896
- 3421 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$157K21896
- 3415 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$185K21.5896
- 3413 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$156K21896
- 3431 Osmond St # R Philadelphia, PA------896
- 3432 Osmond St Philadelphia, PA$168K21896
- 3425 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$157K21896
- 3411 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$160K21896
- 3427 Barclay St Philadelphia, PA$164K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!