3420 W Danbury Dr APT C121, Phoenix, AZ 850531 bed, 1 bath, 725 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1981
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $43,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Building Style \ Clustered, Complex Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Features \ Gated Community, Complex Features \ Near Bus Stop, Complex Features \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Courtyard, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Stacked, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, High School \ Deer Valley High, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Landscaping \ None, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Rent Includes \ Garbage Collection, Rent Includes \ Sewer, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roof Type: BuiltUp, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Poolside, Utilities \ APS, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2116202946
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3420 W Danbury Drive APT C121
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292