3421 Boone Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Excellent neighborhood with varying ages of families. Summers are fantastic with so many parks and access to anything via trails.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Partial basement, 438 sqft
- Cul de sac, 3 car garage
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1811721420090
- Zillow Home ID: 1867396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3421 Boone Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55426 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% greater than in Saint Louis Park, and 183.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55426 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55426 home values.
- 3421 Boone Ave S St Louis Park, MN$636K311,518
- 3421 Boone Ave S Saint Louis Park, MN$345K41.751,578
- 3417 Boone Ave S Minneapolis, MN$211K211,368
- 3429 Boone Ave S St Louis Park, MN$227K51.751,190
- 3413 Boone Ave S St Louis Park, MN$223K31876
- 3437 Boone Ave S Minneapolis, MN$223K31.251,236
- 3409 Boone Ave S St Louis Park, MN$194K321,060
- 3420 Aquila Ave S Minneapolis, MN$161K311,314
- 3416 Aquila Ave S Minneapolis, MN$196K311,276
- 3405 Boone Ave S Minneapolis, MN$165K31.51,598
- 3430 Aquila Ave S St Louis Park, MN$281K31.751,280
- 3412 Aquila Ave S Minneapolis, MN$205K42.251,196
- 3408 Aquila Ave S Minneapolis, MN$191K31.75876
- 8724 W 35th St Minneapolis, MN$422K32.51,570
- 3401 Boone Ave S St Louis Park, MN$187K31876
- 3436 Aquila Ave S Minneapolis, MN$218K321,176
- 3404 Aquila Ave S Minneapolis, MN$190K311,170
- 3420 Boone Ave S Minneapolis, MN$289K432,285
- 3410 Boone Ave S Minneapolis, MN$259K51.751,400
- 3450 Boone Ave S St Louis Park, MN$293K42.251,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!