- Lot: 7,718 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 5,310 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $164,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ North High School, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ None, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 934 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11809075
- Zillow Home ID: 7534752
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85014 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85014 homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% less than in Phoenix, and 69.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85014 home values.
|3417 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$166K||--||2||1,326|
|3425 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$156K||2||1||1,206|
|3431 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$148K||3||2||1,127|
|3411 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$130K||--||1||900|
|3407 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$170K||--||--||1,375|
|3435 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$202K||--||2||1,634|
|3422 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$142K||3||1||1,066|
|3426 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$157K||2||1||1,286|
|3418 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||1||934|
|3441 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$148K||--||1||934|
|3432 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||1||934|
|3412 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$136K||--||1||934|
|1432 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,382|
|3436 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$198K||4||2||1,731|
|3408 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||--||918|
|3445 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$176K||--||1||1,328|
|3442 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$163K||3||2||1,232|
|3402 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$153K||--||2||1,084|
|3446 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$192K||--||1||1,480|
|921 E Weldon Ave APT 1 Phoenix, AZ||--||2||1||850|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!