3421 Sandstone Ct, Lake In the Hills, IL 60156
Sold on 3/26/13: $435,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:5,000 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $435,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesForeclosure, Central Vacuum System, Golf Course Lot, Walk Out Basement, 1st Floor Bedroom
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Recreation room
- Basement sqft1,975
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow354
- Elementary SchoolMACKEBEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size686
- High SchoolHUNTLEY HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle SchoolHEINEMAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #1825278005
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count11
- School District158
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5059736
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$462,977||$421K – $505K||-$1,419||$92||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,564/mo||$2K – $3.2K/mo||-$24||$0.51||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60156 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Lake in the Hills as a whole. Among 60156 homes, this home is valued 172.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60156 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% greater than in Lake in the Hills, and 497.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake in the Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60156 home values.
Neighborhood for 3421 Sandstone Court
Nearby Schools in Lake in the Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005