3421 W 1500n Rd, Kankakee, IL 609013 beds, 2 baths, 2,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 40 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 641 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $313
- MLS #: 08490088
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,840 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139184808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3421 W 1500n Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Kankakee, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kankakee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3143 W 1500n Rd Kankakee, IL$261K------
- 3039 W 1500n Rd Kankakee, IL$250K------
- Stone Oaks Dr Kankakee, IL$268K------
- 3770 Stone Oaks Dr Kankakee, IL$333K43.14,400
- 3771 Stone Oaks Dr Kankakee, IL$331K42.52,600
- 2020 Sunset View Ln Kankakee, IL$316K------
- 3800 W 1500n Rd Kankakee, IL$324K32.11,700
- 3807 Stone Oaks Dr Kankakee, IL$268K432,100
- 2038 Sunset View Ln Kankakee, IL$435K532,495
- 3208 Stonefence Dr Kankakee, IL$261K------
- 3754 Serenity Pkwy Kankakee, IL$273K------
- 2054 Sunset View Ln Kankakee, IL$331K------
- 3839 Stone Oaks Dr Kankakee, IL$265K------
- 2068 Sunset View Ln Kankakee, IL$274K------
- 3758 Serenity Pkwy Kankakee, IL$279K------
- 3755 Serenity Pkwy Kankakee, IL$334K32.5--
- 3842 Stone Oaks Dr Kankakee, IL$190K------
- 2057 Sunset View Ln Kankakee, IL$243K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292