3421 W Dunlap Ave APT 223, Phoenix, AZ 850511 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Contemporary,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Water,Basement Description \ None,Building Style \ Clustered,Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd,Community Features \ Coin-Op Laundry,Community Features \ Community Laundry,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Contingent \ AWC,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat,Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District,Elementary School \ Washington Elementary - Phoenix,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area,Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Laminate,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Cortez,High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Washington - Phoenix,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front,Laundry \ Other (See Remarks),Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Ownership \ Condominium,Parking Features \ Assigned Parking,Parking Features \ Unassigned Parking,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Unit Style \ Neighbor Below,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Parcel #: 15010419
- Zillow Home ID: 79518537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3421 W Dunlap Avenue APT 223
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- Apt 123$49K----720
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292