3421 W Dunlap Ave APT 240, Phoenix, AZ 850512 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Renter paying $590 a month. June 2014 will be on a month to month.
AWESOMESAUCE!2 BR, 2 Ba Condo in CLOSE TO EVERYTHING. Convenient to METRO MALL AND I-17 FREEWAY. Make sure you add this to your favorites so you can check out the VAULTED CEILINGS SPACIOUS 2 BATHS! Your friends will say, ''whoa, you hit the lottery with this one!'' LINEN CLOSETS, HALLWAY BATH WITH TUB SHOWER, KITCHEN WITH ALL APPLIANCES, PANTRY, GAS STOVE (SW GAS), BIG CLOSETS, AND A BALCONY WITH A STORAGE UNIT. Public Transportation, Shopping...Investors Delight!!! Childrens play area, Community Pool, Two laundry rooms, Covered parking
CALL EMAIL OR TEXT AWNI 480-748-9257 FOR INFO OR VIEWINGS
Close to shopping, i-17 freeway, library
- Built in 1973
- 442 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $199
- Parking: Carport
- MLS #: 4962340
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Vaulted Ceiling
- community pool, laundry room on site, pantry, big closets, metro mall, i-17 freeway
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2112048445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3421 W Dunlap Avenue APT 240
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,057 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 182 Phoenix, AZ$44K321,172
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 283 Phoenix, AZ$50K----1,172
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 183 Phoenix, AZ$50K----1,172
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 281 Phoenix, AZ$50K----828
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 181 Phoenix, AZ$31K21828
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 280 Phoenix, AZ$44K----969
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 279 Phoenix, AZ$44K----969
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 179 Phoenix, AZ$44K----969
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 278 Phoenix, AZ$44K----969
- 3421 W Dunlap Ave # 178 Phoenix, AZ$46K321,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!