3422 E Howell St, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,994 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 220 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9103000600
- Zillow Home ID: 49114007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3422 E Howell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in Seattle, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 3418 E Howell St Seattle, WA$789K51.752,610
- 1803 36th Ave Seattle, WA$932K323,020
- 1809 36th Ave Seattle, WA$604K42.51,860
- 3412 E Howell St Seattle, WA$698K32.51,400
- 3415 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$1.02M41.752,960
- 1811 36th Ave Seattle, WA$411K311,240
- 3419 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$479K----2,370
- 3409 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$988K533,180
- 3500 E Schubert Pl Seattle, WA$1.29M432,800
- 1818 34th Ave Seattle, WA$794K43.52,270
- 3506 E Schubert Pl Seattle, WA$1.3M53.53,270
- 3415 E Howell St Seattle, WA$760K31.751,860
- 1814 34th Ave Seattle, WA$811K322,160
- 3408 E Howell St Seattle, WA$608K32.52,700
- 1810 34th Ave Seattle, WA$652K311,280
- 3510 E Schubert Pl Seattle, WA$1.44M543,700
- 3407 E Howell St Seattle, WA$556K211,310
- 1721 35th Ave Seattle, WA$883K312,410
- 3410 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$811K322,500
- 3414 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$1.26M43.252,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.