3423 Woodberry Ave, Baltimore, MD 212113 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 131 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $190
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $611,445
- Price/sqft: $235
- MLS #: BA8319032
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3390B107
- Zillow Home ID: 90008324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3423 Woodberry Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodberry market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.9% less than in Baltimore, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodberry home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodberry home values.
- 3421 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$496K--2.52,056
- 3425 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$491K--3.51,866
- 3441 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$227K------
- 3419 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$578K--3.52,304
- 3429 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$293K23--
- 3427 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$540K33.52,600
- 3420 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$287K------
- 3422 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$222K------
- 3417 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$653K----1,640
- 3429 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$593K33.52,496
- 3418 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$768K----1,640
- 3424 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$220K------
- Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$590K--3.51,896
- Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$235K------
- 2078 Eric Shaefer Way Baltimore, MD$613K332,750
- 3426 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$614K--3.52,256
- 2080 Eric Shaefer Way Baltimore, MD$471K332,750
- 2080 Eric Shaefer Way Baltimore, MD$221K------
- 3416 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$533K--3.51,896
- 3415 Woodberry Ave Baltimore, MD$235K33.52,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292