1) all new double pane vinyl windows and doors
2) new roof
3) new paint inside and out
4) new carpeting and vinyl floors throughout
5) 700 plus feet of outdoor living with newer multi-level composite deck and hot tub in a very private park like back yard and nice wide cedar entrance deck
6) 30'x48' shop that has all concrete flooring, overhead storage loft, 220 wiring, and insulated workshop located across the driveway for nice separation of home and shop
7) boat cabana
8) updated tiled bathroom
9) fully updated kitchen with all new countertops, flooring and birch cabinets
10) large garden shed and separate greenhouse
11) heat pump installed
12) guest bedroom with its own bathroom and storage and/or sleeping loft above
This home also Qualifies for the USDA Rural home loan 100% financing.
- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 655 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $309,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $187
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 364 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,655 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 00670768
- Zillow Home ID: 48262650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $218-467K.
Market guideZillow predicts 97055 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Sandy as a whole. Among 97055 homes, this home is valued 31.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% higher than in Sandy, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
|34313 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$464K||--||3||1,781|
|34283 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$289K||--||2||1,607|
|34321 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$233K||3||2||1,040|
|34211 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$295K||3||2||1,800|
|34101 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$463K||3||2.1||2,632|
|34221 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$404K||3||3||2,916|
|34205 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$408K||3||3||2,602|
|34415 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$371K||3||2||1,533|
|33975 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||--||--||2||1,404|
|34314 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$463K||3||3||3,143|
|34282 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$497K||4||3.5||3,422|
|34015 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$207K||--||1||600|
|34511 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$292K||3||1||1,319|
|34300 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$423K||3||2.5||2,164|
|33959 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$263K||--||2||1,782|
|34114 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$355K||3||2||1,550|
|33995 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$300K||--||2||2,004|
|34101 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$396K||3||2.1||2,632|
|34000 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$365K||4||2||2,504|
|34551 SE Colorado Rd Sandy, OR||$324K||3||2||1,812|
Nearby Schools in Sandy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!