3425 Boston Rd, Lexington, KY 405033 beds, 3 baths, 1,871 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,193 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 171 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $158,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 1407898
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,871 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20478707
- Zillow Home ID: 77563881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3425 Boston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 400% higher than in Lexington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello home values.
- 3429 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$145K--21,899
- 3421 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$156K--1.51,871
- 3433 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$174K--2.52,508
- 3424 Stillwater Rd Lexington, KY$155K--1.52,174
- 3417 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$157K--2.51,849
- 3428 Stillwater Rd Lexington, KY$154K--1.52,174
- 3420 Stillwater Rd Lexington, KY$170K--32,768
- 401 Boston Ct Lexington, KY$137K321,247
- 3432 Stillwater Rd Lexington, KY$154K--1.52,174
- 3413 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$195K--2.53,194
- 3416 Stillwater Rd Lexington, KY$154K--1.52,152
- 3432 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$162K421,944
- 3437 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$136K--1.51,296
- 541 Halifax Dr Lexington, KY$154K--21,860
- 405 Boston Ct Lexington, KY$156K--31,899
- 3436 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$154K321,780
- 545 Halifax Dr Lexington, KY$148K--22,064
- 3412 Stillwater Rd Lexington, KY$158K--2.52,174
- 3409 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$157K331,907
- 3416 Boston Rd Lexington, KY$155K--31,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.