3425 Meridian St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 642241200
- Zillow Home ID: 10570653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3425 Meridian Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mayfair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3427 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,152
- 3423 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,152
- 3421 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,152
- 3429 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$141K311,152
- 3419 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,152
- 3431 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$137K311,152
- 3433 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$140K311,152
- 3417 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,152
- 3422 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,204
- 3420 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,204
- 3424 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,204
- 3415 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,152
- 3435 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$141K311,152
- 3418 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,204
- 3426 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$145K311,204
- 3416 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,204
- 3428 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$141K311,204
- 3413 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,152
- 3414 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.