34254 Trampini Cmn, Fremont, CA 945552 beds, 3 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1992
- 107 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $429
- MLS #: ML81411619
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107602510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34254 Trampini Cmn
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ardenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% higher than in Fremont, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ardenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ardenwood home values.