- Lot: 5,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,015 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $885,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $515
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,717 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 543 043411800
- Zillow Home ID: 25054178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $830K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts Ardenwood home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Fremont as a whole. Among Ardenwood homes, this home is valued 22% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ardenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% lower than in Fremont, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ardenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ardenwood home values.
|34267 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$725K||3||2||1,380|
|34251 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$732K||3||2||1,380|
|4647 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA||$730K||3||2||1,312|
|34243 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$884K||5||2.5||1,717|
|4640 Phebe Ave Fremont, CA||$880K||3||3||1,750|
|34198 Duke Ln Fremont, CA||$885K||5||2.5||1,717|
|34235 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$729K||3||2||1,380|
|4654 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA||$865K||4||3||1,750|
|34244 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$865K||5||2.5||1,717|
|34190 Duke Ln Fremont, CA||$690K||3||2||1,241|
|34228 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$702K||3||2||1,214|
|4648 Phebe Ave Fremont, CA||$761K||3||2||1,312|
|34252 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$729K||3||2||1,249|
|34227 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$835K||4||2.5||1,608|
|34184 Duke Ln Fremont, CA||$860K||4||2.5||1,608|
|Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA||$721K||--||--||--|
|34220 Siward Dr Fremont, CA||$750K||3||2||1,380|
|4673 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA||$740K||3||2||1,312|
|4656 Phebe Ave Fremont, CA||$855K||4||3||1,750|
|34178 Duke Ln Fremont, CA||$781K||3||2||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!