3426 20th St, Highland, CA 923462 beds, 1 bath, 882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1969
- 48 days on Zillow
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $35,500
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: SR14147973
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 882 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 1191314110000
- Zillow Home ID: 59202104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3426 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
882 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3424 20th St Highland, CA$119K21740
- 3422 20th St Highland, CA$56K21780
- 3428 20th St Highland, CA$47K21840
- 3424 20th St Highland, CA$49K21882
- 3432 20th St Highland, CA$50K21882
- 3430 20th St Highland, CA$49K21780
- 3436 20th St Highland, CA$56K21840
- 3434 20th St # 3 Highland, CA$49K21882
- 3416 20th St Highland, CA$60K21882
- 3412 20th St Highland, CA$51K21780
- 3418 20th St Highland, CA$68K21840
- 3418 20th St Highland, CA$53K21840
- 3414 20th St # 2 Highland, CA$48K21882
- 3442 20th St Highland, CA$46K21882
- 3435 21st St Highland, CA$569K----3,923
- 3440 20th St Highland, CA$47K21780
- 3446 20th St Highland, CA$44K21840
- 3446 20th St Highland, CA$116K21840
- 3444 20th St Highland, CA$117K21--
- 3444 20th St Highland, CA$50K21882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.