- Lot: 10,197 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 7,730 all time views
- HOA Fee: $297
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $189,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape, Indoor Air Quality \ Non Toxic Pest Control
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 292228781501390
- Zillow Home ID: 46221663
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $237-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34734 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Gotha as a whole. Among 34734 homes, this home is valued 21.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34734, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% higher than in Gotha, and 108.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34734 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
|3432 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$372K||4||3||3,993|
|1940 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$288K||4||3||2,581|
|1946 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$426K||4||3||3,160|
|3412 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$202K||--||--||1,940|
|3425 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$288K||5||3||2,531|
|3419 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$264K||4||2||2,354|
|3438 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$325K||4||4||3,054|
|3431 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$236K||3||2||1,963|
|1934 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$319K||4||3||2,323|
|3413 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$307K||4||3||2,712|
|3437 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$254K||3||2.5||2,239|
|3444 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$284K||4||3||2,282|
|3440 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$227K||3||2||1,938|
|1730 Bridlewalk Ct Gotha, FL||$285K||4||3||2,556|
|1928 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$304K||3||2.5||2,256|
|3434 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$223K||3||2||1,941|
|3407 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$280K||4||2.5||2,548|
|3428 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$292K||4||2||2,126|
|3510 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$297K||4||2||2,496|
|3401 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$249K||4||2||2,086|
Nearby Schools in Gotha
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!