- Lot: 10,197 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 144 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,656 all time views
- 70 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $99
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $189,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: O5325798
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Non Toxic Pest Control, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Level, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 292228781501390
- Zillow Home ID: 46221663
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $237-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34734 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Gotha as a whole. Among 34734 homes, this home is 26.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34734, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% higher than in Gotha, and 108.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34734 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
|3432 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$366K||4||3||3,993|
|1940 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$286K||4||3||2,581|
|1946 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$420K||4||3||3,160|
|3412 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$204K||--||--||1,940|
|3425 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$289K||5||3||2,531|
|3419 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$265K||4||2||2,354|
|3438 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$330K||4||4||3,054|
|3431 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$235K||3||2||1,963|
|1934 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$316K||4||3||2,323|
|3413 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$306K||4||3||2,712|
|3437 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$256K||3||2.5||2,239|
|3444 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$283K||4||3||2,282|
|3440 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$231K||3||2||1,938|
|1730 Bridlewalk Ct Gotha, FL||$287K||4||3||2,556|
|1928 Thoroughbred Dr Gotha, FL||$301K||3||2.5||2,256|
|3434 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$224K||3||2||1,941|
|3407 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$282K||4||2.5||2,548|
|3428 Royal Ascot Run Gotha, FL||$290K||4||2||2,126|
|3510 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$299K||4||2||2,496|
|3401 Furlong Way Gotha, FL||$251K||4||2||2,086|
Nearby Schools in Gotha
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!