- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3426 Hanover Ave, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,439 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Unfinished basement, 200 sqft
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: W0001607041
- Zillow Home ID: 12552545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3426 Hanover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Museum District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 3428 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$306K421,440
- 3424 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$324K311,332
- 3430 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$319K31.51,638
- 3422 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$266K31.51,432
- 3432 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$310K31.51,296
- 3420 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$378K622,552
- 3434 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$293K31.51,296
- 3418 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$256K622,262
- 3436 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$287K311,296
- 3416 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$267K622,346
- 3438 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$293K311,560
- 3440 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$281K311,392
- 3431 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$358K331,826
- 3410 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$334K422,058
- 3425 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$297K311,296
- 3427 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$267K32.51,264
- 3423 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$409K31.51,832
- 3442 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$312K31.51,480
- 3429 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$290K311,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.