- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3427 Binkley Ave, Dallas, TX 752054 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,279 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,650 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,279 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 602285000108B0000
- Zillow Home ID: 67970597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3427 Binkley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for University Park, and 50.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75205 home values.
- 3429 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$976K43.53,278
- 3431 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$780K44.53,272
- 3433 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$778K44.53,278
- 6000 Auburndale Ave APT C Dallas, TX$221K21.51,005
- 6004 Auburndale Ave APT D Dallas, TX$243K11.5974
- 6008 Auburndale Ave APT C Dallas, TX$269K22.51,130
- 3437 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$784K32.53,067
- 6004 Auburndale Ave APT D Dallas, TX$180K11.5974
- 3439 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$704K333,328
- 3428 Shenandoah St Dallas, TX$841K643,190
- 3443 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$955K54.52,987
- 3432 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$819K43.53,198
- 3430 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$665K33.52,544
- 6008 Auburndale Ave APT C Dallas, TX$288K22.51,130
- 3434 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$799K43.53,356
- 3428 Binkley Ave Dallas, TX$601K32.52,622
- 6008 Auburndale Ave # 6008C Dallas, TX$251K----1,130
- 6008 Auburndale Ave # 6008A Dallas, TX$269K----1,053
- 3436 Shenandoah St Dallas, TX$427K211,232
- 6006 Auburndale Ave # 6006A Dallas, TX$266K22.51,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292