3427 Irene St, Inkster, MI 481413 beds, 2 baths, 1,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 424 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 214006593
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,173 sqft
- Parcel #: 44009020259000
- Zillow Home ID: 88513776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3427 Irene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48141, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Inkster, and 464.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48141 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Inkster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48141 home values.
- 3427 Irene St Inkster, MI$65K321,000
- 3503 Irene St Inkster, MI$40K------
- 3432 Irene St Inkster, MI$44K--11,344
- 3424 Irene St Inkster, MI$27K311,100
- 3513 Irene St Inkster, MI--------
- 3513 Irene St Inkster, MI$48K--11,231
- 3409 Irene St Inkster, MI$41K------
- 3502 Irene St Inkster, MI$36K--1896
- 3346 Irene St Inkster, MI$63K--21,080
- 3333 Irene St Inkster, MI$26K321,681
- 3324 Irene St Inkster, MI$37K------
- 3516 Irene St Inkster, MI$44K------
- 3346 Irene St Inkster, MI--------
- Spring Hill Ave Inkster, MI$54K------
- 3430 Spring Hill Ave Inkster, MI$40K------
- 3412 Spring Hill Ave Inkster, MI$42K----1,416
- 3504 Spring Hill Ave Inkster, MI$47K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292