3427 Lake Albano Cir, San Jose, CA 951352 beds, 3 baths, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces, 406 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 66554082
- Zillow Home ID: 19799818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3427 Lake Albano Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% less than in San Jose, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3428 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$495K221,457
- 3426 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$579K221,679
- 3425 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$499K221,457
- 3429 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$577K221,679
- 3430 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$459K221,184
- 3424 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$454K221,184
- 3431 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$507K221,457
- 3423 Lake Albano Cir San Jose, CA$577K221,679
- 3417 Avernus Ct San Jose, CA$576K221,679
- 3416 Avernus Ct San Jose, CA$455K221,184
- 6014 Montgomery Cor San Jose, CA$437K221,300
- 6013 Montgomery Cor San Jose, CA$501K221,360
- 6018 Montgomery Cor San Jose, CA$429K221,300
- 3406 Lake Garda Dr San Jose, CA$458K221,184
- 3405 Lake Garda Dr San Jose, CA$575K22.51,776
- 6015 Montgomery Cor San Jose, CA$446K221,300
- 3407 Lake Garda Dr San Jose, CA$576K221,679
- 6016 Montgomery Cor San Jose, CA$439K221,300
- 3404 Lake Garda Dr San Jose, CA$508K221,457
- 3415 Avernus Ct San Jose, CA$559K23.51,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.