3427 Madison St, Dearborn, MI 481243 beds, 2 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 85 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 214067843
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 320928314005
- Zillow Home ID: 88134225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3427 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% lower than in Dearborn, and 54.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dearborn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48124 home values.
- 3443 Madison St Dearborn, MI$103K322,495
- 3411 Madison St Dearborn, MI$117K31.52,285
- 3451 Academy St Dearborn, MI$73K311,090
- 23450 Penn St Dearborn, MI$130K312,580
- 3361 Madison St Dearborn, MI$72K31925
- 3420 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$91K421,226
- 3410 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$151K312,946
- 3354 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$175K331,820
- 3505 Academy St Dearborn, MI$74K211,068
- 23441 Penn St Dearborn, MI$124K31.52,597
- 3440 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$101K31.51,349
- 3454 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$139K21.52,714
- 3340 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$108K21.51,479
- 3519 Academy St Dearborn, MI$105K411,345
- 3430 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$144K321,700
- 3525 Academy St Dearborn, MI$109K321,335
- 3310 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$150K322,778
- 3500 Grindley Park St Dearborn, MI$149K52.52,658
- 3533 Academy St Dearborn, MI$115K31.52,028
- 3525 Madison St Dearborn, MI$109K212,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!