A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,805 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,628,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $453
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, View \ Canal, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,590 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2749600040
- Zillow Home ID: 48822536
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650K-1.53M.
Market guideZillow predicts North Queen Anne home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among North Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 56.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.3% lower than in Seattle, and 67.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
|3432 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$809K||3||2||2,150|
|3424 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$591K||2||1||900|
|3438 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$668K||3||1||1,520|
|3418 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$711K||2||1||1,320|
|3440 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$704K||4||1.5||1,610|
|3412 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$705K||3||2||1,690|
|3444 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$619K||3||1.75||1,520|
|3410 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$841K||3||1.5||2,090|
|3429 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.79M||4||4||4,322|
|3433 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$649K||3||1||1,180|
|3448 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$697K||3||1||1,950|
|3421 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$889K||5||2.5||3,030|
|3439 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$770K||4||2||1,670|
|3419 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$815K||2||1.75||2,100|
|3443 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$789K||4||2||1,900|
|3404 11th Ave W Seattle, WA||$641K||3||1.75||1,430|
|3413 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$626K||2||2||1,700|
|3445 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$820K||3||1||2,080|
|1023 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA||$1.24M||4||3||3,690|
|1017 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA||$599K||2||1||1,220|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!