3428 63rd St, Woodridge, IL 605174 beds, 2 baths, 2,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,794 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $307,587
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0814317002
- Zillow Home ID: 4532994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3428 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Woodridge, and 75.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
- 3432 63rd St Woodridge, IL$278K--2.52,132
- 3424 63rd St Woodridge, IL$273K--31,450
- 6319 Marshall Dr Woodridge, IL$223K--21,656
- 3420 63rd St Woodridge, IL$226K--21,343
- 6322 Marshall Dr Woodridge, IL$261K--2.51,768
- 6323 Marshall Dr Woodridge, IL$311K--1.51,548
- 6320 Dean Dr Woodridge, IL$232K--1.51,248
- 6324 Marshall Dr Woodridge, IL$271K32.51,968
- 6301 Route 53 Woodridge, IL$340K--1.51,790
- 3416 63rd St Woodridge, IL$271K--31,450
- 6324 Dean Dr Woodridge, IL$250K--2.51,270
- 6327 Marshall Dr Woodridge, IL$270K--31,450
- 6228 Stable Rd Woodridge, IL$384K--2.52,648
- 3414 Parkside Dr Woodridge, IL$345K--2.52,296
- 3412 63rd St Woodridge, IL$242K--21,656
- 6323 Route 53 Woodridge, IL$315K--21,984
- 6328 Dean Dr Woodridge, IL$283K432,052
- 6401 Marshall Dr Woodridge, IL$233K--21,343
- 6401 Route 53 Woodridge, IL$391K--21,897
- 3404 Parkside Dr Woodridge, IL$376K--2.52,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.