3428 Bunker Hill St, San Diego, CA 921174 beds, 2 baths, 2,109 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $860,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,109 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 4250221400
- Zillow Home ID: 16925636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3428 Bunker Hill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% less than in San Diego, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Park home values.
- 3612 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$870K322,378
- 3624 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$908K432,799
- 3433 Bunker Hill St San Diego, CA$882K32.52,377
- 3626 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$495K21.5857
- 3416 Bunker Hill St San Diego, CA$959K432,617
- 3630 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$498K22833
- 3584 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$755K221,881
- 3636 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$592K321,469
- 3615 Princeton Ave San Diego, CA$1.41M442,955
- 3591 Princeton Ave San Diego, CA$661K321,478
- 3642 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$696K321,649
- 3578 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$883K522,834
- 3607 Princeton Ave San Diego, CA$661K321,306
- 3625 Princeton Ave San Diego, CA$560K31.51,272
- 3603 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$708K321,661
- 3609 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$558K22918
- 3611 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$629K21.51,326
- 3587 Princeton Ave San Diego, CA$571K221,438
- 3644 Moultrie Ave San Diego, CA$547K22833
- 3629 Princeton Ave San Diego, CA$537K21.5833
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.