3428 Fait Ave, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,110 sqft
- Built in 1913
- 400 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- MLS #: BA8417320
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 210 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 6441 001
- Zillow Home ID: 36559075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3428 Fait Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
- 3426 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$401K--11,512
- 3424 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$350K411,316
- 3424 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$351K33--
- 3422 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$308K--2.51,226
- 714 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$269K--21,462
- 3420 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$258K--2.51,226
- 712 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$303K--2.51,010
- Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$251K--21,394
- 3418 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$246K--11,226
- 710 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$304K--11,010
- 3500 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$273K311,456
- Chikoge Ln Earleville, MD$193K------
- 3416 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$249K--11,226
- 708 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$405K--1.52,721
- 3502 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$260K21.51,625
- 3414 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$372K331,867
- 3405 Mueller St Baltimore, MD$178K21.5800
- 3504 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$396K33.51,519
- 3412 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$254K211,226
- 706 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$201K341,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.