- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3429 Montgomery Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,069 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,069 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 491520118001000500
- Zillow Home ID: 59814835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3429 Montgomery Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3421 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K311,196
- 3415 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,190
- 3428 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K311,107
- 3434 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K311,188
- 3422 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K311,030
- 3416 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K321,196
- 3440 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K321,184
- 3409 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K331,610
- 3410 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K311,370
- 3417 Remington Dr Indianapolis, IN$77K311,000
- 3421 Remington Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K311,000
- 3413 Remington Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K321,560
- 3404 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K421,354
- 3426 Cold Harbor Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K331,948
- 3446 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K311,648
- 3403 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$118K311,596
- 3425 Remington Dr Indianapolis, IN$70K3--884
- 3420 Cold Harbor Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K321,476
- 3452 Montgomery Dr Indianapolis, IN$78K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.