- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 238 days on Zillow
- Views: 416 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $61,164
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 139939
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Style \ 1 Story, In-Ground Pool \ No, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, DINING AREAS \ Kitchen\Dining, FLOORS \ Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, LIVING AREAS \ One, OCCUPANT \ Vacant, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROOF \ Composition, SEWER \ City, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas, Homestead (Y\N) \ No, Home Warranty (Y\N) \ No, Reserved by Seller (Y\N) \ No, Flood Insurance (Y\N) \ No, Short Sale \ No, AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Freestanding Stove, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ELECTRICITY \ City, FENCING \ Chain Linked, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Central, Baths \ 1 - 3\4, Exterior Finish \ Vinyl Siding, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, APPLIANCES \ Electric, PATIO\DECK \ Deck, ENERGY FEATURES \ Double Pane, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Pantry, UTILITY \ Kitchen
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0006669
- Zillow Home ID: 49491099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $43-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3427 SW Crestview Dr Lawton, OK||$49K||3||1||1,200|
|3425 SW Crestview Dr Lawton, OK||$54K||4||1||1,380|
|901 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$42K||3||1||1,128|
|902 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$39K||3||1||840|
|903 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$51K||3||1||1,152|
|3423 SW Crestview Dr Lawton, OK||$41K||--||--||1,020|
|905 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$54K||3||2||1,456|
|3421 SW Crestview Dr Lawton, OK||$46K||3||1||1,172|
|904 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$40K||3||1||1,000|
|907 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$49K||3||1||1,104|
|906 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$51K||3||1||1,350|
|901 SW 36th St Lawton, OK||$45K||3||1||1,128|
|3419 SW Crestview Dr Lawton, OK||$45K||3||1||1,104|
|903 SW 36th St Lawton, OK||$35K||3||1||864|
|908 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$37K||3||1||1,080|
|909 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$51K||3||1||1,175|
|905 SW 36th St Lawton, OK||$46K||4||2||1,340|
|913 SW 36th St Lawton, OK||$38K||3||1||--|
|3417 SW Crestview Dr Lawton, OK||$37K||3||1||1,104|
|912 SW 37th St Lawton, OK||$52K||3||1||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Lawton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!