- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
343 E 115th St APT 4B, New York, NY 100291 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Come and see this stunning apartment available for a November 1st occupancy. Unit features original hardwood floors throughout, great natural light with windows in every room, and a large queen size bedroom. Plenty of available storage with two spacious closets and solid oak cabinetry in kitchen with white appliances. Full ceramic tile bathroom with all amenities. Heat and hot water included.
MUST EARN $60K+
MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT
GUARANTORS ARE WELCOMED!
TEXT GEORGE IMMEDIATE TO SCHEDULE 646.938.6005
PHOTOS ARE OF THE EXACT UNIT!!
- Multi Family
- Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors, Marble Bathroom, Renovated, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Zillow Home ID: 2110620143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 343 E 115th Street APT 4B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 850% higher than in New York, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10029 home values.
- 343 E 115th St APT 4A New York, NY$1.7M21--
- 343 E 115th St APT 4C New York, NY$3.14M11--
- 338 E 116th St APT 1 New York, NY$3.99M11--
- 339 E 115th St # 4B New York, NY$3.58M11--
- 320 W 115th St New York, NY--323,468
- 343 E 115th St APT 4B New York, NY$2.28M11550
- 340 E 116th St # 33 New York, NY$3.4M32--
- 336 E 116th St New York, NY$1.93M----3,460
- 338 E 116th St New York, NY$4.11M----4,940
- 334 E 116th St New York, NY$5.24M----3,000
- 340 E 116th St New York, NY$5.4M----3,000
- 332 E 116th St New York, NY$2.61M----3,161
- 343 E 115th St APT 2A New York, NY$4.34M21--
- 342 E 116th St New York, NY$6.21M----4,178
- 343 E 115th St APT 2B New York, NY$2.75M11--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.